Cinco Linko, A Strategy Board Game You Can Learn in 30 Seconds or Less
Cinch link is a game for the whole world—language, culture, Religion, age, and gender are no barrier. From Albania to zambia, in Urdu or Zulu, between rabbis and Jedi, Cinco links can go anywhere and be played by anyone, with anyone—even if you can't understand a word the other person is saying. Simple rules allow for a quick start with this on-the-go game. Each player receives a stack of colored tiles, taking it in turns to place a tile on the table and racing to get five in a row before anyone else. Each tile must line up with the flat side of another (no placing corners on corners) and the lines can go horizontally, vertically or diagonally. If you manage to use all of your tiles and there's still no winner, You can reposition them one at a time. That's Cinco linko—a simple game that offers hours of entertainment for everyone!
- TILES AT THE READY: Choose a color, grab your stack and start laying down tiles until someone sneaks a line of five, either horizontally, vertically or diagonally
- STRATEGY TRAVEL GAME: Durable, waterproof and perfectly travel-sized. Just clip it to your bag and you're ready to play anyone, anywhere.
- QUICK TO LEARN, EASY TO PLAY: A family strategy game for kids and adults that only takes seconds to learn but hours to master.
- MULTI-AWARD-WINNING: 'Best family game' - imagination gaming. 'Parent's Choice award 2018'
- PERFECT FAMILY GAME: Recommended for 2-4 players and ages 8+.