Be Amazing! Toys Universe Unboxed by Scishow: Sensory Science Lab
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Immerse yourself in the science of the senses! your senses allow you to explore and experience the world around you, but... How do they work? Following along with the detailed, easy instructions, kids get to explore 20 fascinating experiments, each one teaching an astonishing lesson about the inner workings of sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch.There's gooey, goopy slime; all kinds of fascinating sounds to hear (and feel!); unique ways to test the limits of your vision; smelly smells to smell; plus an experiment to explore the wonders of your taste buds.
- The ultimate sensory science kit - your senses allow you to explore the world, but do you know how they work? In this kit, you'll find awesome activities that demonstrate the inner workings of sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch. Who knew your body was so cool?
- 20 amazing hands-on experiences - we created hours of activities that can be done solo or as a group! Did you know that everyone has a blind spot? How does braille work? Get ready to experiment!
- Stem learning at its finest - the universe is amazing, so why shouldn't learning about it be fun? As you do Each experiment, you'll find questions to get you thinking, opportunities to communicate what you learned to your friends and family, and explanations of how Scientists use these same ideas!
- From scishow, as seen on YouTube - scissors is one of the Internet most popular science Education channels on YouTube. Hank green and the rest of the scissors team are known for being curious about the world and explaining everything from chemistry to astrophysics, and our videos have been viewed more than one billion times.
- Easy to follow instruction guide - takes you through 20 experiments, learn about sight, sound, smell, taste, and touch and how they all work, for ages 8 years and up, This is a great to get elementary School aged children up and running on the matter, Polymers, and the mystery of it all!