Barbie Crayola Tie Dye Fashions, Green
Barbie and Crayola inspire young designers with a fashion design set that will tie their imaginations up with tie dye! The Barbie CRAYOLA Tie Dye Fashion Design set includes all of the tools and supplies needed to create unique clothing with tie-dye effect for Barbie doll (sold separately). And with washable fashions and a mess-free process, it's easy to create new looks over and over again! To get started, choose one of three included patterned fashions and place it on the colored dress form. Then color in a unique design using the three included Crayola markers, each a different color. When your work is complete, spray with water -a spray bottle is also included -and watch your design transform into a trendy tie-dye look. It's so cool and so much fun! There are so many possibilities for creative looks and minds. The fashion design pack includes three pieces of washable clothing (a skirt, a top and a dress) with unique colors and tie dye-inspired graphic patterns. Young designers will love being able to express their style and creativity in endless ways! Includes three washable fashions, three Crayola markers, one spray bottle and one dress form; doll not included. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Inspire imaginations with Barbie CRAYOLA Tie Dye Fashion Design sets that let kids design tie-dye fashions for Barbie doll (sold separately) -- with no mess!
- The process is easy. Choose a fashion and place it on the included bright green dress form. Use the three Crayola markers (purple, green and blue) to color in a unique design. Then spray with water, using the included purple water bottle, to create a cool tie-dye effect instantly!
- Use one color or all three. Color one part or all of a fashion. Spray one piece or all of them at once. Then wash the clothing and start again -- try something completely different and create endless looks for all-day fun!
- The fashion design pack features three fashions for lots of possibilities – a tank dress with navy blue and white graphic pattern, a purple and blue t-shirt with Crayola print and blue and white striped skirt
- Young stylists can explore personal style and creative expression as they create different looks over and over again!