Bananagrams: Multi-Award-Winning Word Game
Sorry, this item is out of stock
"Nature is the source of the arts," explains the talented lipikorn makaew. Here he portrays a banana tree, its gold tones contrasting elegantly against the dark background. In thailand, the banana serves innumerable functions; its fruit is eaten, its leaves are used to wrap food and make baskets, and its trunk can be chopped up and fed to the pigs. There also exists a sacred banana called the kluay tanee. It is believed that female ghosts haunt the trunk of the kluay tanee, and this kind of banana should not be eaten. If a man wishes to see a beautiful ghost woman, he must worship the tree for one to three months, flirting with it as if it were the woman he loved. Then the ghost will transform into a beautiful young woman and become his wife in seven days. The artist first etches the composition onto slate, before applying gold foil using a fig tree rubber solution. Finally he scratches around the image using a slate pencil, suggesting a kind of aura. A captivating accent for any collection. Arrives framed in rain tree wood. Novica, in association with national geographic, searches the world to work directly with the finest artisan designers.
- FUN FOR EVERYONE – Gather your family and friends and race against each other to build crossword grids. This anagram game that will drive you bananas.
- ENTERTAINING AND EDUCATIONAL – While this game is easy to play, Bananagrams is also educational. Teach your kids how to spell words and have fun at the same time.
- GREAT FOR TRAVEL – Bananagrams comes in a fun banana-shaped case. This game doesn’t take much space like other board games and brings tons of fun while traveling.
- MAKES A GREAT GIFT – Bananagrams will make a thoughtful gift for your friend or family member. It is perfect for both, boys and girls.
- PLEASE NOTE – Contains small parts, not for children under 3 years. Perfect for anyone 7 years and up. 1-8 players.