Sorry, this item is out of stock
Time to grab the "bull" by the horns and hope other players don't call your bluff! Balderdash game features compelling, unbelievable-but-true content in five fun categories: "famous" people, words, initials, laws, and movies. Take turns being the Balderdasher! Roll the die and chose a category—then read the choice out loud for the group. Each player writes what they think the real definition or explanation is, and the Balderdasher writes down the real answer. Then the "Dasher" reads them all aloud, and you hope that yours is the most believable! What is Hkan Forsberg famous for What does P.A.S.S. stand for Can you define "goffering" Everyone then votes on which card they believe to contain the true answer. The real fun begins when the phony definitions are read along with the legitimate ones! You earn points in a few ways, one of which is when other players vote for your balderdash. You'll laugh out loud as you hear the hilarious, clever, creative definitions! This party favorite includes clue cards, game board, movers, die, and instructions. Colors and decorations may vary.
- Time to grab the “bull” by the horns and hope other players don’t call your bluff!
- Balderdash game features compelling, unbelievably true content and categories include people, words, initials, and movies
- Make up phony definitions to read alongside the real answers
- How well can you fake it? Score points when you do and when you can call other players’ bluffs
- Hilarious party favorite game includes clue cards, game board, movers, die, and instructions