Aurora - Raggedy Ann Classic - 16" Raggedy Andy Classic - Large
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Product Description "Established in 1981, Aurora World is a global leader in plush toys and high-quality gift products, and a respected leader in the character and content industry. Aurora World offers an extensive range of branded and licensed products for children and adults. The company sells its product lines via a wide variety of retailers including major zoos, department stores, high-end toy stores and top gift chains, as well as hospital gift shops, fine florists, candy stores and gift/stationary stores worldwide. Aurora is known in the industry for its incredibly high quality products, range of diverse offerings and competitive pricing. In addition, Aurora owns its manufacturing facilities and prides itself in their expansive distribution resources and in-house research and development teams." From the Manufacturer This lovely Raggedy Andy doll has been excluively designed by Aurora World, with the classic, timeless, vintage look that Reggedy Anne origonally had. He is beautifully hand made, with exquisite detail to his outfit and overall look. Such a special gifit for any child to receive. Aurora World is interationally known as a leader in the plush industry.
- CUDDLY CHOICE: Adorably super-soft plush with delicated stuffed. With it's huggable body, there is no age limitation. Cozy, fuzzy, lovely, everybody loves it!
- Retrieving ALL AGE UNIQUE GIFT IDEA: If you’re looking for a gift for family, friends, toddlers or babies. A gift choice that won't fail.data. Wait a few seconds and try to cut or copy again.
- BEAUTIFULLY DESIGN: This plush is carefully designed with many details and quality-guaranteed, these are compact and lightweight, which makes it a good choice to place it anywhere in you place.
- SECURED PACKAGE: Comes with securely packaged with care, makes for a great gift and storage uses, assuring you 100% buying satisfication.
- Raggedy Andy is dressed in vintage-inspired fabrics and has yarn hair and embroidered eyes. Raggedy Ann & Raggedy Andy were created by Johnny Gruelle in 1918.