Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack, Classic Ring Stacking Toy Made from Plant-Based Materials for Babies Ages 6 Months and Older
At last...the ring to top them all. This Fisher-Price Rock-a-Stack toy, made from plant-based materials*, offers classic stacking fun for babies. It features a wibbly-wobby rocker base and 5 colorful rings for little hands to grasp and stack. Stacking helps baby develop hand-eye coordination and introduces them to the concept of relative size as they learn to sort and stack from biggest to smallest! (*Toy made from a minimum of 90% ethanol extracted from sugar cane.).
- Classic stacking toy with 5 colorful rings and a bat-at rocker base
- Made with plant-based materials (*Toy made from a minimum of 90% ethanol extracted from sugar cane.) and comes in FSC certified package
- Helps introduce the concept of relative size as baby stacks the rings from biggest to smallest
- Grasping and stacking the rings helps develop fine motor skills and problem-solving skills
- For babies ages 6 months and older