Thames & Kosmos Engineering Makerspace Alien Robots Science Experiment Kit
Construct ten out-of-this-world machines and learn about the physics of levers and linkages. A battery-powered motor box powers the models. Make a creepy slithering alien snake-bot model with rotating arms and articulating tail. Build an alien insectoid-bot that crawls on six legs. Create an alien Raptor model with wings that move up and down. Assemble a cool grabber claw with a scissors mechanism. Make a bipedal alien robot model that walks on two legs. In addition, build models of a pump Jack, swinging device, hopping alien frog-bot, roving dyno-bot with reciprocating arm, and rolling alien dragon-bot. A 28-page manual guides your model building and experiments with step-by-step illustrated instructions.
- Build 10 fun motorized models of out-of-this-world machines!
- Models include a creepy slithering Alien snake-bot that crawls on six legs, A roving dyno-bot with reciprocating arm, a hopping Alien frog-bot, and many more.
- Comes with a 40-page, full-color experiment manual with step-by-step assembly instructions and scientific explanations.
- Battery-powered motor box brings your models to life with slithering, crawling, swinging, rolling, hopping actions!
- Learn about the physics of levers and linkages!
- A parents' Choice Recommended award winner