Leisure Learning Mighty Mind Puzzle Math Ages 4-8 (1- 4 Children) (#40500)
Since 1979, Puzzle Math has enabled children to understand what numbers really are and how they can be combined and manipulated to form desired combinations. Most kids can recite numbers 1 - 10, but they have no idea as to what the numbers actually are. This unique first number game uses colorful puzzles to self-correct each child's calculations. A missed calculation is instantly shown because the puzzles will immediately reflect the mistake.
- A Child's essential first number game
- Ages 4 - 8, for 1- 4 children
- Uses colorful puzzles to teach kids the meaning of what a number actually is.
- Kids learn to manipulate numbers to create desired sums.
- Kids learn number values, symbols, and spelling of numbers