Safe Edible Party Blow Bubbles by BubbleLick
Yummy Bubbles you can eat - Juice Bubbles, Soda Bubbles, Any Bubbles, You Decide, You Create!!
Create Amazing Edible Bubbles - Safe & Nonallergic, No Preservatives or Artificial Flavorings!
Birthday Parties & Outdoor Fun - The Incredible, Creative & Interactive BubblesJust Mix Any Drink, Blow, Catch & Lick. Now That's Cool!
EASY TO USE INSTRUCTIONS
** Recommend For Outdoor Use **
- Remove the seal and open the lid.
- Pour in your favorite flavored water or beverage up to the RED line. DO NOT put any liquid that is toxic or has the potential to cause harm.
- Close the lid and gently rock the bottle until the bubble solution mixes completely with your beverage. Avoid creating too much bubbles in the solution.
- Open the lid and blow gently into the loops to create amazing, lickable bubbles. Tiny bubbles on top of and within the liquid will prevent effective bubble creation. You can remove them or allow the solution to settle for at least 30 minutes.
- DO NOT store leftover content after use to avoid the risk of bacterial growth depending on the type of liquid used.
- DO NOT drink the solution. Even though it contains safe, nontoxic ingredients, too much of anything might cause symptoms such as upset stomach, nausea, vomit and diarrhea in some sensitive people.
- Note: The bubbles will contain the beverage you have mixed, therefore they are potentially staining and can attract insects depending on the sugar content.
Bubblelick is safe and contains a unique proprietary formulation. The active ingredient is a nontoxic surfactant critical for creating the bubbles. This surfactant is similar to those used in baby shampoos, toothpastes, nasal rinse solutions and occasionally in food products. While the concentration of the active ingredient is very little, the amount from each bubble is extremely tiny. All natural products have the potential to cause unpleasant symptoms when consumed in excessive amount.
Bubblelick should only be used for entertainment purposes to create lickable bubbles from liquids that one would normally drink. It is not a food product. One should not drink the solution. If the solution is accidentally ingested, it should be treated similar to drinking the same amount from a bubble bath for babies. An absolutely new fun experience. From your favorite beverages, you now can create, blow, chase, catch, lick and laugh at those amazing lickable bubbles. Imagine having a cool birthday party where the kids can be creative and interactive by mixing different beverages to create amazing lickable bubbles. How about an icebreaker for the adults with unbelievable vodka or cognac bubbles in the air
The proof is in the bubbles. Just a few beverages we have tested with great success - minute maid orange juice, minute maid cranberry apple raspberry, water, margarita, gatorade, pepsi, minute maid apple juice, minute maid berry blend, nikolai 80 proof vodka, powerade, welchs grape juice, minute maid cranberry grape, minute maid fruit punch, dos gusanos mezcal, caprisun.
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.