Melissa & Doug Children's Book - Good Night, Baby (Board Book with 5 Play Tags to Tuck into Pockets)
The perfect book for bedtime, kids will love tucking each baby into its bed as they read along with this illustrated 12-page board book with pockets on each spread. Five play tags (piglet, chick, puppy, lamb, baby) are attached to the book with colorful ribbons. Tuck the tags into the pockets near the matching mamas to put them to bed! Tags store in a pocket at the front of the book between readings. Pediatricians recommend toys and books that encourage rich interactions between caregiver and child. Use this tether book to engage in conversations with your child as they play. Object play with manipulatives such as the tags in these books helps develop hand-eye coordination and adds a tangible, physical component to kids' learning. This book makes a great gift for babies, toddlers, and preschoolers, ages 12 months and up. Add Melissa & Doug Float-Alongs Bath Books and Toys to round out the play experience and give kids another engaging option for screen-free fun. For more than 30 years, Melissa & Doug has created beautifully-designed imagination- and creativity-sparking products that NBC News called “the gold standard in early childhood play.” Today, Melissa & Doug is proudly partnering with the American Academy of Pediatrics to foster early brain development and help children build important life skills through play.
- Good Night, Baby board book with pockets and attached play tags
- 12-page book with rhyming story helps kids match babies to their grown-up counterparts
- Five play tags (piglet, chick, puppy, lamb, baby) are tethered to book with colorful ribbons so they won’t get lost
- Tuck tags into pockets on each spread, and store them in a pocket at the front
- Makes a great gift for toddlers and preschoolers, ages 12 months and up, for hands-on, screen-free play
- 6” x 6” x 0.75”