Thames & Kosmos 620381 Remote Control Machines: Farm Science Experiment Kit
Sorry, this item is out of stock
Construct four models of realistic farm equipment and four models of special attachments for them. Then control them with a multi-channel, radio-frequency remote-control unit. Gain engineering design experience as you follow the visual assembly diagrams to piece These models together, configuring their motors, gears, wheels, axles, levers, frames, and connection points to all fit together perfectly. Build a tractor 620381 that drives forward, backward, and turns left and right. Assemble the attachments for the tractor including a cultivator, disc harrow, hay rake, and seeder. Fix these to the back of the tractor one at a time to change the function of the tractor. Make a 620381 of a combine harvester that moves across the floor as if it were slowly traversing a wheat field, reaping this year's bumper crop. Make a farm truck 620381 with an interesting pivot point at its midsection, allowing it to turn more easily. Build a Windrower and experiment with its highly maneuverable wheel configuration. A 64-page, full-color manual guides you through 620381 building with step-by-step illustrated instructions. Read the manual to learn how the real-life versions of these awesome machines work to make farming faster and more efficient. Learn how their engines work and how the attachments use physics and simple machines to their advantage. Read about other scientific concepts and ideas related to farming in the manual.
- Construct four models of realistic farm equipment and four models of special attachments for them.
- New multi-channel radio frequency remote improves range.
- Gain engineering design experience and learn about physics and simple machines and other scientific concepts related to farming.
- 64-Page, full-color experiment manual with step-by-step assembly instructions.
- A Parents' Choice Silver honor award Winner