Woodstock Chimes MW The Original Guaranteed Musically Tuned Chime, 34 in, Moonlight Waves-Copper
GUARANTEED MUSICALLY TUNED MOONLIGHT WAVES - COPPER. This wind chime got its name from its "curtain" design of antiqued, copper-toned and gently curved steel disks which is beautifully complemented by its welcoming and calming sound. The subtle variety of shadow and reflected light on the cascading disks is reminiscent of the shimmer of moonlight on water. Watching this unique windchime flutter in the breeze recalls warm summer evenings and long walks along the shore. Gazing at this chime as it sparkles and gleams, you can almost hear the waves crashing and feel the sand between your toes. Welcome this elegant chime into your home or garden and let it bathe you in tranquility. PRODUCT FEATURES. Ash wood topper with a black finish and 34 antiqued copper finish steel disks that will not rust when exposed to the elements. QUALITY THAT IS GUARANTEED. Woodstock stands behind every product they make with a one-year warranty and a lifetime tuning guarantee on their musically tuned chimes. WOODSTOCK THE ORIGINAL MUSICALLY TUNED CHIME. Tuned to beautiful melodies and scales from around the world and available in a wide range of styles, songs and sizes, you can choose the Woodstock Chime that speaks to your soul. HOW IT ALL BEGAN. Garry and his wife Diane founded Woodstock Percussion, in 1979 and it remains a family-owned business in New York's Hudson Valley. Grammy award-winning musician Garry Kvistad created the first Woodstock Chime from an aluminum lawn chair he found in a landfill. As a professional musician and instrument designer, he was fascinated by the Scales of Olympos, a 7th century pentatonic scale that can't be played on a modern piano. Garry had the idea to cut and tune the lawn chair chime tubes to the exact frequency of the ancient scale. The resulting Chimes of Olympos was the first Woodstock Chime and is still one of our bestselling wind chimes.
- MUSICALLY TUNED: This tuned wind chime features a "curtain" design of antiqued, copper-toned and gently curved steel disks which is beautifully complemented by its welcoming and calming sound; lifetime tuning guarantee
- DIMENSIONS: Measures 34-inches in overall length - total hanging length is measured from top of gather ring to bottom of wind catcher
- EXPERTLY CRAFTED: Features an ash wood top with a black finish that is weather-resistant; 34 antiqued copper finish steel disks that will not rust when exposed to the elements
- MOONLIGHT REFLECTIONS: The subtle variety of shadow and reflected light on the cascading disks is reminiscent of the shimmer of moonlight on water, bringing to mind warm summer evenings and long walks along the shore
- QUALITY YOU CAN TRUST: Created by Grammy award-winning musician and instrument designer Garry Kvistad, Woodstock Chimes offers a unique variety of high quality, affordable chimes, gongs, musical instruments and more that inspire, entertain and bring pleasure to people of all ages