Sago Mini, Dennis’ Bathtub Squirter & Boat Floatie, Bpa & Mold Free Easy Clean Bath Toys, for Ages 1 & Up, Multicolor
Turn bath time into playtime with Sago Mini bath squirters! Sitting in his bathtub Floatier, Dennis the Octopus is ready for sudsy fun! Made of BPA- and phthalate-free plastic, Dennis the bath squirter and his bathtub boat are Super safe and loads of fun for your child. Since bath toys can often be breeding grounds for mold and mildew, This octopus is easy to clean! Simply twist apart, open, and rinse out to keep your child's bath toy squeaky clean. This adorable version of the beloved Sago Mini character gives your child the freedom to role play and tell stories, even in the bath! Put Dennis in his bathtub boat and send him on an exciting trip across the tub – who knows what adventures he'll have? Easy to grip, little hands can dunk Dennis then squeeze to squirt water out of his mouth. Wearing his shower cap, Dennis is ready for bath time fun! Encourage creativity and give your child a reason to hop into the bath with Dennis and his bathtub boat Floatier.
- Bpa-and phthalate-free bath toys: Sago Mini bath squinters are designed with both safety and fun in mind. Free of harmful materials, Dennis and his bathtub boat floatie contains no BPA or phthalates. Give your child a bath toy They can play with safely!
- Easy to clean: bath toys can be breeding grounds for mold and mildew. Fortunately, Dennis’ bathtub bath squirter easily twists apart. Just unscrew, rinse and leave to dry. Your child will always have a safe and fun toy waiting for Their next bubble bath!
- Encourage creative storytelling: give your child the freedom to explore their imagination and tell stories anywhere – even the bathtub! With Dennis and his bathtub in their small hands, kids can express themselves and get creative as they get clean.
- Sago Mini Dennis’ bathtub bath squirter is a great gift for kids aged 1 and up. Easy clean squinters make taking Baths safer, and more fun!
- Contents: 1 Dennis bath squirter, 1 bathtub boat floatie